The limitations and chronic pain of damaged knees and joints need expert care. At St Pete Hip and Knee, we restore the normal functioning of knees and joints that have been damaged and we help patients get back to their lives and normal activity levels. We see many patients who suffer from arthritis and trauma initiated joint pain and can benefit significantly from orthopedic surgery.
Orthopedic Surgical Procedures
St Pete Hip and Knee offers a wide range of services and performs thousands of joint and knee surgical procedures annually. From partial knee replacement and total knee replacement to bilateral joint replacement, we are committed to patient-friendly, safe and effective treatments. Patients from the St Petersburg area give high marks for our surgical center, making it the number one joint correction center both in the number and quality of procedures performed.
A Commitment to Care
Physicians in St Petersburg, Florida, and beyond refer their patients to our clinic, especially for the more complex procedures for correcting total joint dysfunction. As we endeavor to maintain the highest standards in every regional referral center, we enlist surgeons who are thoroughly trained in the joint preservation operations which are essential for preventing the progress of congenital knee arthritic conditions in young adults. Adopting up-to-date techniques and technology, we guarantee success in every operation and remain committed to health education and continuous research.
Common Knee Conditions
Our surgeons most commonly encounter the following conditions:
- Post traumatic arthritis
- Inflammatory arthritis (also called rheumatoid arthritis)
- Osteo-necrosis (circulatory disorders in the joint)
- Congenital joint dislocation and congenital dysplasia
- Failed total joint replacement operations
Orthopedic Knee Operations
Our comprehensive package of knee correction procedures includes:
- Knee arthroscopy
- Less invasive knee and joint procedures
- Joint preservation operations (both osteotomy and arthroscopy)
- Review of failed joint replacement operations
- Partial joint replacement (known as hemi-arthroplasty)
- Bilateral joint replacement
- Total orthopedic surgery knee operation